Life goes on

Editoral

Brianna Horland, Editor-in-Chief & Entertainment Editor

High school seniors have been busy this year; it has been a whirlwind of college applications, transcripts, test scores and choices. During the past few
months, some have had dream, fulfilled, while others saw them crushed. Awaiting notification from your top school is a nerve wracking experience; either four years of hard work paid off or it was all for nothing. At least that is how many seniors feel now that the process is nearly over.

To all the students who were accepted into their dream college, congratulations! We hope that your college experience is all that you want and more.
To all the seniors that did not get accepted into their top school, please remember that admission decisions do not define you. It is hard not to take
the rejection personally, but know that your self-worth and intellect are not dependent upon an admissions office at some college.

Disappointment and anger are normal, but try not to dwell on it. Instead, focus on the schools you did get into and all the positive things they offer. More often than not, we end up happiest in the least likely of places.

Accepted, rejected, deferred. Whatever your status, this is but a blip in our lives. Our success will not determined by any college, but rather by how
hard we work, what we learn and how we apply it in the real world.

For now, let us enjoy these last few months of high school. It will be over before we know it.